Volvo V50 & RDSS

I'm driving a new V50 as a loaner which the 2004 V70 is in for regular service. Overall it is a nice driving smaller wagon with an impressive sounding stereo. The RDSS feature provides interesting information on the few PBS and news stations that are using it. The local NPR station WETA has apparently discovered a new form of baroque music and a new composer though. According to the RDSS display WETA was broadcasting Lassical baroque in the form of an Oboe Concerto by Zach. (I'm guessing his first initials are JS)

That old computer acronym GIGO is alive and well in the digital music age.

Reply to
Roadie