Where to get a 740 GL manual for 89 and 92?

I checked the Haynes manual site. THey only have a manual for 82-88 Volvo 740 . Where can I get service manual for both a 89 model and 92 model?

Reply to
JimiGunne

you cant I have a 89 and a 90 I had to get seperate manuals

Reply to
torpainter

Interesting ...

I have a Haynes 1258 (UK market) - "Volvo 740 & 760 1982 to 1991 Petrol". Check

Regards

Ivar Petur

Reply to
Ívar Pétur Guðnason

Most things are the same between the years, what info are you looking for?

Reply to
James Sweet

sorry for the wrong info The guides i have are chilton

Reply to
torpainter