WTD, 850 or V70 turbo wheels TORONTO

Looking for 16" turbo wheels from 850 or V70/S70 93-2000

I'm in Toronto

Reply to
Tangy

Discount tire.com sells replicas for a reasonable price...

Reply to
Jeff Lesperance

Thanks, it would cost a fortune to get them to Canada.

Reply to
Tangy

If they are for winter use, I have 15" steels for 850 turbo in ottawa...

Reply to
Paul Tremblay

They are for winter but my V70R need 16" wheels to get over the larger brakes.

I will take 16" steels if anyone is selling.

Thanks

Reply to
Tangy