Yet another 850 air con question!

I've just recharged my 850 AC system. Now the compressor clutch is cutting in and out about every 10 seconds. Any ideas why?

Thanks.

Reply to
Clive

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com by Clive dropped his wrench, scratched his head and mumbled,

If you pulled a good vacuum on the system, and it held good vacuum for 20 minutes or so, and you installed the correct amount of refrigerant, then the overpressure cut out switch on the compressor needs to be bypassed.

Bob

Reply to
volvowrench