Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What MPG should I be getting 2.4 volvo s70 auto
What miles per gallon should I be getting from a volvo s70 2.4 automatic (non turbo, with only 1 person in the car)? Its displaying 22.5 at the moment with from a mixture of road conidtions. Is that a...
9
9

Volvo 740+++ / Rendezvous videos
Worth the occasional reposting: and it isn't a Volvo, but this is classic:

Sirius Radio in '05 S-80
Anybody know anything about what it would take to convert a 05 s-80 with top of the line radio (I think it is called the 850 ) to one of the new Volvo radios that have satellite. My current radio has...

Repair facilities in Anaheim Hills, CA?
Anybody have anything good or bad to report about Import Auto on La Palma Ave? I have verified they are ASE Certified and on Auto Club's list of approved service providers. I have a 2001 S80 with a...
3
3

850 cabin filter
I have come to learn that my '97 850 does not have a cabin air filter. The dealer tells me it cannot be added. Anybody with some real experience here? Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974
4
4

[Poland] injection pump VOLVO 460 TD - Renault engine
I'm looking for injection pump to buy for VOLVO 460 TD (Renault engine). contact:

2004 s80
Just purchased a 2004 S80. Love the car, but the one quirk is that there is only one cup holder in the front. Am I mising something here? Can you get any accessories that would add another cup holder?...
1
1

Help, pls, with rims for 2000 C70
Hi.. RE: 2000 C70. Car came, used, with 17 inch (low profile?) tires. The original rims were really beat up. In addition, hitting potholes almost guarantees damage to the tire... My mechanic, a (Volvo...
2
2

When to service s70? Do you wait till indicator shows?
When are you supposed to service a s70? Do you just wait till the service indicator light comes on? I know there is a set mileage/time interval but what is the point of the service indicator if its...
1
1

850 engine cuts out
Help! My 850 2.5 10-valve sometimes cuts out on a right turn, which is very inconvenient on roundabouts in the UK. The symptoms are: 1- the engine dies and will not re-start. 2- the engine cranks but...
6
6

Fixed floor shift light - dash lights out now.
On my 1985 245 I had no floor shift light. I pulled the plastic cover off the shift to see 2 wires - 1 red and 1 red/white. The red/white was cut. I repaired this and the light came on. So, I...
6
6

2000 V70 front wheel bearings
Hi does anyone know if this is a big job as a diy or recomend a garage??
1
1

740 estate sun roof problem
Hi all, Can anyone help with how on earth to close a 740 estate sunroof? The mechanism is still whirring away but nothing, the manual override handle has snapped off completely, although i have a...
2
2

e-code question for 1985 240.
Just got an e-mail reply from FCP Groton, they said they don't have e- codes for the 1985, only the 1986-93. I need some help explaining or translating. 1- Will the e-codes for the 86-93 fit my 1985?...
6
6

Gas smell
2001 v70 wagon with 2.4 engine. At times when I stop the car, and get out, there is a very distinct smell of gasoline. What's going on...how to correct?
1
1