Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

source for parts?
I've got a '95 850 with a broken odometer. The regional Volvo dealership says 'part no longer available'. I understand that this is a burdensome repair, what with pulling out the dashboard, etc., so...
5
5

Volvo shows inflatable child seat concept
Volvo is bringing its emphasis on safety and design to the littlest members of the family with its concept for an inflatable, rearward facing child safety seat. From AB VOLVO UNVEILS THE REVOLUTIONARY...

Insurance for Volvo 240 Classic
Hi! After a long search, I've finally been able to acquire one of the numb ered 240 Classics (mine's #611). I'm crazy about the car and have wanted o ne for the longest time. I was even more excited...
1
1

Volvo updates Inscription packages for 2015 XC60, S80
Volvo is improving the luxury offered by the XC60 and S80 with upgrades to both models' Inscription packages for 2015. From AB VOLVO CARS FEATURES LUXURIOUS INTERIOR PACKAGE FOR MODEL YEAR 2015...

98 V70 won't start normally - Appears flooded.
My 98 V70 went gradually from starting normally to no starting in one week. During the last 3 days, it was getting difficult to start, requiring longer cranks, during which, it would appear to start...

Volvo Concept Estate
The final chapter of Volvo's concept car trilogy has arrived. You can think of the Estate as a hippier , classier version of the Concept Coupe. View the attachments for this post at:...
1
1

1983 Volvo 242 Flatnose
I have had this car for over 10 yrs. Purchased car with blown engine and turbo. Have installed a replacement engine from a wrecked 83 245 T, Also have changed trans from auto to 5 speed, not 4 speed...
1
1

Headlight Washer Assembly Disappearing After Cold Weather
I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of the Volvo headlight washer asse mbly becoming loose due to a freeze (not enough methanol in the washer flui d) and then it popping all the way out and...

V70, 2001 question
Hi There, Does some-one has a picture with the cargo size's from this model. I need to find outh how far I can go with packing the car;-)) Hope to hear from you. Greatings, Pieter
5
5

Volvo XC Concept Coupe
From AB THE VOLVO CONCEPT XC COUPÉ: SOPHISTICATED CAPABILITY AND CONTEMPORARY SAFETY, INSPIRED BY MODERN SPORTS EQUIPMENT The second of Volvo's three concept cars is the new Volvo Concept XC Coupé....

Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
From ESPN World debut for a new Volvo V60 engineered by Polestar The new Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar is here, set for sale on four continents around the world in 2014. "We are proud to present the S60...
1
1

Volvo Concept XC Coupe leaked
From AB The Volvo Concept XC Coupe: Sophisticated capability and safety inspired by modern sports equipment Second in line of three concept cars is the Volvo Concept XC Coupe. Inspired by modern...

Volvo previews Concept XC Coupe ahead of Detroit reveal
From AB The Volvo Concept XC Coupé ? the next chapter in Volvo's new design story In September, the Volvo Concept Coupé was launched to critical acclaim and many awards, and represented the world's...

Volvo calls in S60 T5 over oil pressure indicator
From ESPN RECALL Subject : Driver not Warned of Low Oil Pressure Report Receipt Date: NOV 22, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V592000 Component(s): ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING Potential Number of Units...

WTB: Volvo 1800 factory trailer hitch
Hi, Does anyone out there have a factory trailer hitch they want to sell? Thanks, T