02 Golf crazy flaher

Have 02 golf and the flasher unit is randomly making the flashing clicking sound, flasher and lights work normally when operated but that crazy clicking is driving me nuts. Replaced flasher unit thinking it would cure the problem but it hasn't.

Any advice appreciated

Reply to
Marvin Cohen

Wear ear plugs and turn up the radio...

Reply to
Peter Parker

Aren't the flashers (indicators???) meant to make that clicking sound or is it just really random? My golf 96's clicking is hardly noticable although it does have a rhythm to it.

Reply to
Joe