$100,000.00 for a 1985 VW Cabrio?!?

Is this guy on crack? $100,000.00 for an '85 Cabrio? That'd be the day...

keith4355_949

Its on eBay..and apparently so were you, you're both on crack....

Biz

Let's not be hasty...what's the mileage?

Reply to
Kent

Heck, I'd sell my '86 for only $50,000.00 and it's in very nice condition with only 20K miles.

Reply to
kokomoNOSPAMkid

Well, the 'Buy it Now' part is missing as I click on the link, but it seems to have been rest to a current bid of $1US.

Read the text of the ad for details.

TBerk damn, it made a better story without an explanation.