1996 Passat Door disassembly

Does anyone have any guidance to offer (or website to steer me toward) with the disassembly of the driver's side front door in a 1996 Passat
GLX Wagon. I have to replace a part of the interior door handle and would appreciate any tips or guidance that would make the job easier and less prone to mishaps.
Thanks in advance!!
--
PAUL J. FEKETE