Jammed 95 Passat Rear Door

Help.

My 1995 Passat GLX station wagon has a jammed Left Rear door. I think my daughter pulled up on the plunger while pulling on the handle. Before I take it to the dealer (yikes!), I was wondering if anybody had an idea to get it open. Of course I can't get to the screws holding the trim on. I figure that I'll have to cut the handle off, but is there a better way?

Reply to
LaM