1997 1.4 polo

Hi, I have just joined the forum and am hoping someone can help me. The car has been running very well but, suddenly after using it in the morning, in the afternoon it wouldn't stay running. It starts up immediately and then dies. If I give it more throttle it just goes to higher revs and then dies again. It runs for 2 to 3 seconds. Has anybody got any ideas please. Many thanks Tubluv

Reply to
tubluv