Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Corrado for sale
My son is looking to sell his 1990 Corrado G60. It is not running. It's a restoration project he hasn't had the money for some time. And now he has to move so he's loosing the place he's been storing...
4
4

Re: Strictly Foreign Dual-round conversion for Jetta III
I had to read this post's title three times before I (think) I understand what you are asking for. Where are you located? Where was (what countries or regions) such a setup originally used?
1
1

Received a "VW Loyalty Coupon" in the mail
As my thanks for buying a 2012 VW, I received a coupon good for $500 to $1000 off a 2012 VW. Gee... Thanks.
1
1

2006 Rabbit interior light
My 2006 Rabbit interior light no longer comes on when the front door is opened. The lights still work when the three position toggle switch is turned to 'on'. The door switch still changes the display...
4
4

82 Caddy strange drum brake goings on..
I'm almost stumped. Not quite, but almost. I'd like to preface this with = saying I have an 81 wotj 640K miles on it, and this 400K 82 was mine eight = or ten years ago and I recently got her back....

Volkswagen Hits Limits Of Growth In Europe
Considering the sorry state of the economies of most of Europe's people's states, those figures look postively fantastic.
1
1

Vellum Venom: 2013 Volkswagen CC
As to your "case in point," which one of the three do you think pulls it off better than the others?
1
1

Not a Jetta wagon to be found!
I wanted to replace my '02 Passat wagon last year and was disappointed to find that VW's no longer importing it. Now that I've finally decided that the Jetta wagon is a suitable replacement, I find...
7
7

Free A2 5 speed transmission (for parts): Omaha area
Hey, all! I need to get rid of a transmission that has been sitting in my garage for a few years. It is a five-speed wide ratio tranny from an 87 Golf GL. It was rebuilt at around 200k, but then lost...
1
1

Promo Golf Maroc
D=E9couvrez notre meilleure promo de la semaine:

Progress? Blinkenlights LINked
In view of the stupid questions that I've been asking, I thought I'd better provide and update, should anybody care. Things are measured by various network nodes in a networked car so the instrument...

Window-winding: Electronically and with feeling
More bleed from the analysis to replace the Mk2 Golf GTI's wiring with a LINbus-based network. While describing the operation of electric windows[1], it quickly became obvious that tactile and...

Electronically-Stimulated Windows - A Feature
A different way to control electric windows is discussed on a Features page. This isn't part of the main project. Especially in view of the cost of electric motors that'd do the job. Incremental cost...
1
1

Bellingham WA, USA. Source for VW tools?
Hi, I'll be in Bellingham, WA USA and am looking for recommendations on store= s selling tools I can't find in Canada. In particular I'm looking for an AB= S hub adapter to remove front wheel...
3
3

Starter solenoid current?
Something I don't know ... and can't seem to find out all that easily. I'm trying to figure out the current draw by the starter solenoid, (not the starter motor) at terminal 50. It's powered through...
54
54