'84 Wolfsburg Rabbit conv. FS in Michigan

Hi Michigan insurance rates make it necessary for me to unload one of my VW's. I have a near mint condition 1984 Wolfsburg Rabbit covertible with about 114,000 original miles. It is from Virginia and has no rust. The color is white w/white interior. Looks and runs great. 5-speed manual 4 cylinder 1.8 L. Air conditoning. Gets about 32-35 mpg. E-mail for more info and pictures. I have 6 other cars including 3 VWS and a MB diesel and insurance rates are draining the budget. Thanks! Jim Snyder my e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@buggyridge.com

Reply to
Jim