91 Passat

I just bought this old beauty. Brought it home and it started spuing antifreeze from what I think is the overflow. I'm not to sure if this is the overflow. Where do you put the antifreeze? I can't find pics or specs about this car anywhere.

Please help!

Thanks

Reply to
LALUNE

none2u

And did you hear the radiator fans coming on? If not then it may have just gotten a little too hot and kicked some coolant out. Radiator cap might be defective, or have a misaligned seal, and needs attention.

One out of many Daves