91 vw golf ecm wanted

I have a '91 vw golf and the ecm has blown. I need a new one and am having trouble finding one. I've checked around online but the price ranges from $30 - $800 for the same part??

It's 037 906 022cs

I'm a bit confused. If anyone has one that works i'm in NC. Send me an email to [mjjohns3 (AT) ncsu (dot) edu]

thanks alot!

-matt

Reply to
mini chifa

car-parts.com, select by category. BTW you have Digifant Injection if anyone asks......

Reply to
Willie78

I may have one and will check later Saturday.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck