97 Golf GL 2.0L - Stalls with when A/C is running

I've recently had problem with stalling and corrected it by removing and cleaning the throttle body. It runs fine now but will stall out when I come to a stop if the air conditioner is running. No OBD-II error is ever generated. Should I replace the throttle body, or might it be the coolant temperature switch? The MAF sensor is supposed to throw an error if it fails, any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
Spritalite