alarm system on vw 97 golf

is it a way to disable the alrm? at any times it starts and drain the battery, there is certainly a way to bypass of desactivate that thing thank a lot for your help.

Reply to
Andre

On my Passat you lock the car & then press the lock button on the remote twice more . The central locking will "clunk" the indicators flash & the alarm LED stops blinking. You can do the same thing with the key: lock the car with the key & then once the alarm has set turn the key to the lock position twice more.

HTH

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller

what year passat?

Reply to
Woodchuck

remove the module and use your wiring diagram to jumper the 2 starter wires. I think it's pins 5 & 6 and the wires should be heavy gauge red/black or red.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Reply to
Andre