anti-thief garbage on mark 111

is-it a way to disabling the alarm?

Reply to
Andre

Maybe yes, maybe no.? what year would be GREAT to know?

Reply to
Woodchuck

Reply to
Andre

I have replace the 4 way relay now I got my emergency flashers, but I still do not have the normal left right flasher, is it a second relay for theses? Also I have removed rear lights to do body repair and I guess it is starting the moment I put all back my problem start, there is a double connector with a brown/red line and a red/white line wires at that connector. I have présumed it was going on the rear driver side (there is a same jack on the light back plate, but I blow fuses as soon as I put-it there. someone know what is the use of thoses wires? thanks

Reply to
Andre