anyone going to Waterwagens Sept 1 in Kent WA?

I've never been to one of these VW shows before but now I live close enough and the car is running good enough that I'm thinking of going. I just going to look (the cabby is a daily driver not a show or drag car). Any of you guys going to have your cars there? might be nice to meet some of you in person.

Steve (white 81 cabby with Illinois plates in the parking lot not the show)

Reply to
sehaare