Are all 2004s on the lots?

I've searched about 15 dealers online looking for a Jetta in a particular combination. It seems all the good ones are gone. Gee, I can get one in reflex silver and black leather, {{{UGH!}}}

If all 2004s are on the lots when do the 2005s roll out?

Reply to
Golf Guy

Rob Guenther

this way at all.

Nope. The most a VW dealer will/can do is flag a car for you that's a match (or a close match) when it arrives in port.

Reply to
Matt B.

Actually, it is slowly changing...the dealers can now spec out a car and it is given priority at both the port and the factory.

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Hmmmm...responding to customers wants...what a great concept!

Reply to
Tony Bad

OK, so does that appy now? Or is it too late for 2004s? When do the next year's models usually arrive?

Reply to
Golf Guy

Are you looking for Manual or Automatic Transmission? 1.8T or 2.0?

I am in Connecticut and have few in stock.

Michael Kheyfets Internet Sales Manager Riverbank Volkswagen Phone: 203.984.1006 Phone: 1.888.992.9930 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@riverbankvw.com

The best compliment a customer can give, is a referral

Reply to
Riverbank Volkswagen

Thanks for the offer, Michael. I was looking for info before I visit my local dealer. I have done many searches through the vw web site. I just did your dealership and like a few others I find it annoying that you do not give consistent info on the cars you have in stock. What is CA/NE? And why do some cars say "contact us". Some do not say what transmission it has. Do any have leather? Some dealers say "leather" or "cloth", "auto" or "manual" right up front. It saves a lot of time when searching. Thanks.

Reply to
Golf Guy

You know, by soliciting your dealership online, that qualifies as spam.

Reply to
Pete Cressman

You know, I did not just posted an add about my dealership. I answered a specific question. In that case you can qualify all messages as spam.