Christmas is ONE month away

Unfortunately you are. But the good thing is that you acknowledge that so I hope you'll work on it.

but I still don't get why you

Because he's a thief and he's advertising his scam here! Now you get it?

If you give people this little slack

Better read: "If you give crooks this little slack" No, I won't! Because I do business on eBay and I spend a lot of time and effort avoiding individuals like this guy!

in your personal

Oh God! I'm crushed! I'm shedding 1.8L of tears. Mr. Bad doesn't want to be my friend! I'm devastated!!!! With friends like you, I'm better off with enemies.

If everyone was deemed

He didn't mess up, he stole the other's guy money and now he's trying his scam here!

80 tries there would be a lot of people

you are the first

Reply to
Tom Resi

This has gone past the poiint of stupidity. I'll just say I think you are acting like an ass critisizing someone, when you clearly know very little about what actually happened. This post couldn't make that point any more apparent.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bad

Good...now why don't you go piss off some people at the Honda NG's...I see your

30 grit communication skills have made you many friends over their as well. What a d*****ad.
Reply to
Tony Bad

Reply to
Tom Resi

Stop talking with your lower sphincter, and go overdose on ginko biloba. You needed badly!

Reply to
Tom Resi

You need a job Tom...retirement isn't working for you...you seem hostile.

Just let it go.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bad

Reply to
Tom Resi

You don't know me...then again, not knowing anything doesn't seem to prevent you from making judgments about others...does it?

I'll cross you off my Christmas card list.

Hope you enjoy your turkey...good night.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bad

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

By Mr. Baad RIP

Reply to
Tom Resi

No sir...US

RIP? I hope you didn't mean that in the eternal sense (;^P)

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bad

My judgments were based only on your postings, which you recognized, weren't very bright, to put it mildly. As you said, I don't know you, and after this, I really don't want to know you. Please keep me off your Christmas list forever!

I don't like turkey!

Reply to
Tom Resi

Than why do you act like one?

Reply to
Tom Resi

I am not sure what this means. Canadians act differently on the computer?

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bad

Good night Mr. Baad, you're not worth continuing this with an answer. If you are not canadian you must be gay.

Tony Bad wrote:

Reply to
Tom Resi