Climate Control light for 2000 Jetta

Hi there, I am novie at thesethings. No light is appearing to display my climate controls therefore cannot see them at night. It is interesting to note the A/C and recyvle button light work at times.

Assuming the problem is just a bulb, how do I change it? Is it too difficult for someone like me?

Also, anyting else it might be (if I am wrong about the light)?

Cheers, and happy New Year all R.

Reply to
DiscoDuck