Dealer Props!

Hi everyone

We took our 2005 Passat TDI in for 20,000 mile service and the dealer either broke or loosened a lug on the front right wheel. Didn't notice until I added air to the tires about two months later. Contacted them, and after a brief discussion with the service rep, they agreed to "Look" at it. While they had the car, I told them to check the trunk hinges (very difficult to open and close) and the headlight vibration. Both of which I saw a TSB on. They repaired the missing lug, fixed the vibrating headlight, and ordered the hinges, all at no cost to me!...... Now, that is what a dealer is supposed to do. Anyone in Hampton Roads Area of Virginia, choose Greenbrier VW in Chesapeake, not Checkered Flag in Virginia Beach. I couldn't even get them to repair a tire with a nail in it when I have the warranty. They didn't have an available tech, to fix a flat, come on!

Cecil

Reply to
Detailing Dude