free heater blower and fuse box 80 rabbit

I've got a heater blower and a fuse box, used to own an 80 diesel and 81 gasoline, heater blower should work in either, both non A/C, I dont remember where the fuse box came from, I suppose I could look for a parts # if anyone is interested, I'm near Dayton, OH, if no one wants them Im just going to throw em away.

Reply to
Petebert

l.snader

if you want to pay for shipping