FS In Canada

ready for this? I have probably the last Zender Z400 body kit left anywhere's that is complete, unpainted, uninstalled and in NEW shape!! it comes complete with a scirocco to put it on (or seperate for the right offer). if you want to give me an offer or whatever, you can find my address at

. oh yeah... and i'm not gonna email every guyand his dog pictures or waste a lot of time on some 16 yo kid who has $500to his name and no concept of money either. Five hundred bucks aint gonnabuy you a whole body for a car! (as you can tell i've had some real dorksinquire already). This is a seriously rare item, looking for a GOOD home.I've had one of these finished before and they are soooooo sweet! But, I amdumping all my money into my porsches from now on. No tire kickers please,and make your offers in US dollars. Located in the province of Saskatchewan, in Canada.

Reply to
Porsche Fan