FS: new VW A2 Golf/GTi taillights.

I bought these taillights because the car I was building didn't have any. These came from the local VW dealer. I've had them almost a year, have no boxes, to have the wrap that goes on them. Each of them has VERY light scratches on the lenses from wiping them down (can't be seen unless catching a glare, or looking for them) and would probabally buff out. These are not tinted, or clear, or any of that stuff...they are STOCK, OEM taillights. I'll take $100 OBO (I've got more than that in them)

CONTACT INFO: Nick Long AOL: NEIN H20 VWs ICQ: NEIN YAHOO: Nein_H20_VWs

You can also find me at

or
under the name NEINH2ONICK

Reply to