Fuel Pump Problem?

I just found that I had quite a leak in my fuel line right at the connector for the injectors and replaced that. Upon starting up the car now ('91 Jetta

2.1), the engine revvs up and down continuesly... as if it were going to stall then gets a huge pump of gas. Any opinion on where I should start to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance; Terry
Reply to
Joseph

Throttle position sensor or cam position sensor.

Reply to
Peter Parker