getting the key out of the ignition?

Hi:

Does anyone know how and why my key is seemingly stuck in the ignition? It was not happening yesterday...

1993 eurovan

Thanks!

Reply to
alan.montgomery

is it firmly in park?

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

however think it has something to do with trans. In the morning the gear selector is frozen...until it warms up. Somehow water got into the area where the gear shifter goes down into the the trans, and now when its cold (24f) in the morning, I can't move the selector. I wonder the best way to get that moisture out? So perhaps the car was not in park properly, or rther the selctor was not in park properly.

Thanks for the help,

Alan

Reply to
alan.montgomery