Got my letter today...Whats next?

Received a letter from VoA today asking me very nicely to visit my nearest VW dealer to have my ignition coil replaced prior to it becoming inoperative. No cost and less than an hour to replace........Last month I had to visit my nearest VW dealer to have my window regulators replaced (02 GTI). Does anyone know if there will be future letters arriving at my mailbox asking me to have repairs done, or are these the only two recalls that I will have to deal with?

Reply to
MatMite

Predicting if there will be another recall? If I could do that I would play the Lotto. But you're in luck as of this date 9/23/03 we have not heard of any new recalls.

Reply to
Woodchuck