Header for a Jetta?

Hey Everyone,

Looking for a header for my '90 Jetta (RV spec engine). Some idiot stripped out my O2 sensor, and I now have an O2 sensor that is welded in place with exhaust cement. In addition, my car is leaking exhaust from this point. Therefore, I need to replace my manifold. Anybody know what my options are for a header that will be compatible with the stock exhaust and have a provision for the oxygen sensor?

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Petter,

I got mine off ebay. They show up every now and then. That might not help you much but I can add that any 8V header will bolt on any size 8V VW engine.

HTH (somewhat) Steve

Reply to
Stephen E Haare

Will the header make my car alot noiser, I mean, it is going to be running into the stock system...

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Shouldn't make any change I'm had headers on all my 8v cars and never had any problems but if you wanna go cheap I've got a pile of manifolds lying around pay the shipping and I'll send you one... :)

Reply to
Absolute Xaero