I Bought An R32 Today!!!!!

Oops, sorry, I was daydreaming...8^D

Reply to
tdgkb

Not funny dude ;)

Reply to
PJ4LIFE

haha, Yeah I think I bought one last week then woke up, DAMMIT!

Reply to
Marshall Chase

what is a R32?

BL

Reply to
Bud Lite

The R32 is one bad ass GTI. Click this link and I think you will agree

Marshall Chase

The R32 is one bad ass GTI. Click this link and I think you will agree

Marshall Chase

some retard here in the UK thought he could sell his R32 for $34,860 after driving it for 9,000miles on ebay. The car sells brand new for almost that price here.

Reply to
Joe

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but the R32 is actualy not a GTI. It's a Golf R32.

Andrew

Marshall Chase wrote:

Reply to
Andrew Martin

That depends where you are. In the States, AIUI it's simply the VW R32, no Golf or GTI moniker. If it did carry the Golf or GTI badge, then in the US it would be GTI, as the differentiating factor between Golfs and GTIs in the US is four doors (Golf) vs. two (GTI).

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

If you liked that, try this:

H2Only

Reply to
H2Only

ok thanks - looks like a wicked cool car.

bud landry

Reply to
Bud Lite