I just purchased a 05 Golf 1.8T GTI now I want it to F L Y

I have been into peformance vehicles all my life and have had nothing under

500HP cars for the past 8 years as daily drivers now that I have a long commute I purchased this fun little car that has some get up and go but for me it has to fly what do you tunner types suggest as a first mod and can you suggest a good VW performance Web site. im thinking a bigger turbo blow off valve front mount inter cooler, exaust, pullys, for starters ... what I need is suggested turbo size and make that would best suite my needs for speed.
Reply to
turbosleeper

Have you looked here?

SFC

"turbosleeper" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
SFC

check out

bmaty

has some great postings on performance boosts.

Short list: CAI, exhaust, chip, hyperboost or forge diverter valve.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Talley

And in today's bumper-to-bumper traffic, where do you intend to fly? A race track is your safest choice - for both you and for me.

Reply to
Papa

On the other hand, go to Germany and drive the autobahn (no speed limit, and the drivers are very disciplined).

Reply to
Papa

And a lot of roads are in bad condition now there and there are more and more autobahns with speedlimits of 120km/h.

Remco

Reply to
Remco Meeder