Need R-12 in central Ohio

I have two small cans of R-12 unopened. I would like them to find a good home. We are now all R134. It's yours if you can pick them up.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Asking for a scan of a license to buy it (609) you could sell them on Ebay for 20 to 30 dollars a can plus 8 to 10 dollars shipping. You are giving away at least 40 bucks. PepBoys sells them at 30 dollars a can, here. (I have license for R12 and know)

Harry

Reply to
Harry

Yea, but I just don't want to bother with E-Bay for something that small. I have sold a few more expensive things on E-Bay.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Where at in Ohio, I'm going to be in Dublin, OH on the 7/25. E-mail me....

Reply to
Woodchuck

Just let me know where and when and I'll be happy to take them off your hands.

I live near OSU.

emai me at snipped-for-privacy@wideopenwest.com

Reply to
Dave in Columbus