one of last usa '06 tdi's

platium gray, stick shift, fresh jetta....4-sale at msrp from ne florida vw dealer. zero miles-just arrived! airfares are cheap! hurry!

call: mr peters@ 904 322 5100......leave a message!

Reply to
euro930

And I wonder how much over sticker they will be willing to accept.

How about keeping your SPAM out of here .

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

It's my understanding VW will produce TDI's until the last day of this year???

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

Duh, I don't know, unless he is lieing, ZERO "4-sale at msrp". What do you think msrp stands for?

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico

I plead guilty as charged. I did not bother to really read the SPAM.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I'm not sure this is totally spam given the current situation for diesels in North Amaerica. There does seem to be a bit of a shortage of them, though this may be changing with the drop in gas prices ahead of the November elections. Unsolicited sales promo, spam, on the other hand, slightly a service for some who might really be in the market. Of course a Jacksonville dealer reaching out to the entire world seems excessive. A toss up IMO.

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico

Reply to
none2u

Is there really that much of a shortage? My brother-in-law bought two of them in the past month (got one for my sister, then got jealous having to drive the old Saturn, so he got one too), and for both he just walked onto the lot and bought them. This is in NH, and he said he paid right around msrp.

david.

Reply to
David Dye

Maybe they have better inventory in NH, in my area of my state there are two dealers, I've never seen one on the either lot that wasn't presold.