Very Cool Honda Car Ad, Enjoy

old news (seen it like 3-4 years ago) but still very cool.

Reply to
Matt B.

Nice fun CG ad. Of course it's from the UK. :-)

Here is the US it would be too long for a car company.

Reply to
Peter Parker

Umm... as I recall the backstory on that ad (it was one of my faves) the only bit of CGI used was to light the side marker light. 600 takes, only one accepted, 1 cut (no, that isn't a continuous shot)

They also had to rip apart one of the four demo vehicles in the UK for the shot.

-Don

Don Mac Phee