Parts and information on an A2 Jetta

We just got a 90 Jetta GL 2 door and looking for a few things for it. Any recommendations on websites to look at? Thanks

Reply to
southeastvw

Parts4vws.com or aircooled.net...

Aircooled.net is actually starting to carry some water dripper parts.

Nick

Reply to
Nein H20 VWs

also try

Matt B.

info :

new parts :
performance parts:
used parts : email me ;) hope this helps ! Anson

Reply to
marritina light

Thanks! I already knew of some, but thanks for the others. Yes I need some used parts also :>)

Reply to
southeastvw