Passat owners - how do you like them

Electrodes in the seat might work...

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Nate Nagel wrote in news:- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I heard that.

On my ford truck, the RED check engine light comes on for low fuel.

The one that really bugs me though is those stupid gas station and grocery store credit card readers. There's no reason at all that they can't all work the same way!

Bob

Reply to
bob

Different companies make them, so they all have to be slightly different.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

"Rob Guenther" wrote in news:lc7%c.7521$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

[regarding credit card readers at gas stations]

[...]

Different companies make cars too, but the order of the automatic gear shift is the same. It's insane that there wasn't some industry trade group to design the interface.

Bob

Reply to
bob

Reply to