Passat question

Looking at a Passat with 125k miles and a v6 motor. If they are maintained well, how many miles might one expect to get?

I think it's time to retire my 86 GTI...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

What year? B4, B5, B5.5?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Mike Smith wrote: : Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote: :> Looking at a Passat with 125k miles and a v6 motor. If they are maintained :> well, how many miles might one expect to get? :> :> I think it's time to retire my 86 GTI...

: What year? B4, B5, B5.5?

It's a 96... so i'm guessing it's a B4 since it's a north american model?

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

yes although all '96s in Europe were B4s too.

Reply to
Matt B.