Re: A2 front motor mount success

Kudos,

You might of giving me the inspiration to try and do mine myself next time they need done.

R&R of the front motor mount on my 89 Jetta went smooth. Removal took less > than 10 minutes. Removed top nut. Removed two bottom bolts. Jacked up > engine, out she fell. Installation required some maneuvering but still not > difficult. > Just took it for a test drive and engine is smooth as silk. You come to a stop > sign and no more vibration! > > No need to jack up car, remove oil filter, radiator fan shroud etc...none of > the above required. Purchased OE German VW mount online at

for $38. > > Paul > '89 Jetta
Reply to
PJ4LIFE

verndog