Re: Dirty top!

Steam cleaner?

Hey, anyone know a good EASY way to clean the interior ceiling? car is a > 2000 Jetta GLS VR6. I NEVER close the shade on my sunroof, but i did out of > curiousity today and i swear the upholstery is a completely different color! > haha...guess thats what i get for smoking in the car! Any suggestions? thnx > :) > -kd > >
Reply to
black francis

Rob Guenther

Buy a new car?

Reply to
Peter Cressman

Why worry? Since you are a walking chimney, just imagine what your lungs look like if you think the difference in upholstery color is something to worry about... IOW, who cares if you don't...

haha... HTH :)

Reply to
Peter Parker