Re: New belt stain on the drivers seat

Try going to a shop that cleans cars. They have a product called "nylon spotter" which might remove the stain. Nylon spotter will remove greasy technician paw prints on beige fabric with ease. Also dealers have same product and you might ask if they can remove it. BY trying to do it yourself the stain have driven deeper into the fabric.

Good luck

I have a black stain on my Car seat created from my new leather black > belt. > > Please tell me how to remove stain. > > I have tried several Leather cleaners, and mild soaps. No change. > > The car is only two weeks old. Help/ > > Jorge
Reply to
Woodchuck