Re: New Vw Rabbit fan page!

Awesome! we need another rabbit page!

Hi > > I have a new site called The Rusty Rabbit. > > The Url is
> It A site dedicated to restoring and repairing the vw rabbit and pickup. > > Thanks > > P.S its still under construction. I will be adding more pics, info and a few > videos. > > picture submissions appreciated > > > >
Reply to
VWGirl

Can Cabriolet owners join in?

Rich

Reply to
Richard Thomas

Oh Yes of course. All A1 Vw car owners are welcome. and the convertibles are more then welcome.

Over the next few weeks I will be adding any pictures uploaded to me, as well as the rest of the current site features, and a few short videos.

please check back, and if you would sign the guestbook.

thanks!

Reply to
The HairyBeast