Re: Touareg trailer hitch

That is your only option!

My local VW dealer is quoting me $695 for the factory trailer hitch > for our new Touareg. Is that pretty much my only option? Thanks!
Reply to
Peter Cressman

Rob Guenther

I'll be more than happy to sell you a roll of duct tape, but if you want to resort to safe alternatives (don't feel weird, I know more people that do) the hitch is the only option. $695 sounds fair though, my dealer quoted $800, it seems the hitch comes with a different bumper or something.

Reply to
Baudolino

If you can afford the car it should be no big deal !

Reply to
Da Surfers

Reply to
Rob Guenther