Rear washer jet on Golf.

A partially blocked rear washer jet seems quite common with Golfs. I think mine is blocked near the jet outlet. I want to dismantle the jet, but this requires getting the wiper arm off the splined spindle to expose the jet. The question is, how do you get the wiper arm off the spindle? Surely it's not just a case of forcing it off? I have a jpg image but I don't think you can post them on this forum.

Thanks

Reply to
greallo

"greallo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

perhaps this may help: on my 89 polo i also had a blocked rear washer jet. i just removed the hose from the washer pump, applied an air pump (that one used to inflate sport balls) and removed the dirt by pumping the air through the jet.

Tino.

Reply to
Tino Drohula