Recall for tire pressure sticker - anybody else get one?

Why don't I ever get any GOOD recalls? Apparently some 1998-1999 VR6's tire pressure stickers recommend a setting which is 1.45 psi too low. Shock and horror! Too bad my $2 tire pressure gauge probably isn't even accurate to

1.45 psi. Too bad cooler evening temperatures probably decrease my tire pressure by 1.45 psi every night of the week. But what's really too bad is that they never offer to fix the buggy design of those power windows!
Reply to
timeOday

Which fix costs more?

Reply to