rpm Gauge problem/question!

Hey Guys,

My rpm gauge runs at 8 when the cars is just sitting in idle...any ideas?

Thanks in advance, from the Frozen North of Winnipeg!

Reply to
dw

Sorry

I seem to have lost my ability to read minds What car What engine

8? do you mean 8? 800? 8000
Reply to
tonytech

lol, yeah I guess that would help! I've had the car scanned and it looks like it's a module of some kind, either an ignition or engine control. FYI, it's a 2001 Jetta, GLS 2.0. Sorry again and thanks for replying.

Reply to
dw