Sad news from DC area...

Just found out last night that Rainer Wetzling passed away Wednesday the 16th, at the age of 64. Any of you in PG County/College Park MD/DC area may remember Rainer's as one of the best VW shops in the area. He retired about a year and a half ago and the business got sold to some folks much more interested in Japanese cars than in older VW's.

I'll always remember his shop for cutting me some slack on a couple major repairs to my aging Jetta at a time when I sorely needed it.

Auf wiedersehen, Rainer. You'll be missed.

GBK.ubp

Reply to
Geff King

Sorry to hear that. I didn't do much business with Ranier due to his reluctance to work on modified cars or install any aftermarket performance parts... but the few times I did have him do some work for me he was very friendly yet professional at the same time, and every job was done right. He'll be missed.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel