Scirocco Cover wanted

Hi:

Looking for a decent quality winter cover for the above model. Where can I find one in S. Ontario / Michigan, or does anyone have one they wish to dispose of? (I'm prepared to remove the rigid radio antenna if necessary.)

Thanks muchly, H2Only

Reply to
H2Only

You mean the rear 'bee sting' style antenna? You should be able to get one with a pocket built in to accommodate the antenna.

They even have some on sale in the outlet store:

1981 year choices (Mk1 body style)

1988 (Mk2 and/or 16v)

This is just one manufacturer, hth.

TBerk