Serious Bentley Manual Problems

Could be...I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV...and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night either!

I think my issue with Bentley is residual anger about my crappy experiences when I bought my CD...which I bought directly from them...yet it was delivered with an outdated version of their reader. Their customer support really seemed like they wanted to help...but were a tad clueless. This is going back a couple of years, so maybe they are better now.

Reply to
Tony Bad

Yea, that does not surprise me, sorry to say and that would be a Bentley issue. I seem to remember other people reporting that problem with the reader version.

I don't sure don't want to praise Bentley in all this. They should feel some shame if nothing else.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Jim B.

Reply to