The Touraeg

Anyone had a close look at or taken a ride in the new Touraeg yet? I keep missing them at the local dealer. A little more money than I'd like to spend, but they certainly seem to be a true off road capable SUV. Surprised not to find a post at least mentioning it.

Reply to
James Cowan

Have you checked VWVortex.com? They may have some info in their archives. Try to find someone knowledgeable at your dealer, maybe the sales manager, and pump him for info concerning availability of the V-10 TDI. I had heard that it would be available in a year or so. It is the most desirable package from the reviews I've read.

Reply to
jwlbal

If you weren't so lazy or stupid, you could search for the other posts.

Reply to
tf

The V-10 TDI will be available in January, 2004

Reply to
Peter Cressman